Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How does the whole purchase and shipping process work?
- Client determines exactly which car he/she would like to purchase.
- Within 6-8 hours, a Worldwide Auto Wholesale Account Manager will contact client to review the request and fully establish his/her purchase and delivery needs.
- Account Manager will locate and price the requested vehicle and report back to client within 48 hrs.
- If terms are acceptable to client, he/she will remit to Worldwide Auto Wholesale a 50% deposit to initiate the purchase transaction. All monetary transactions conducted via wire transfer.
- Once funds are received, Account Manager will begin paperwork to purchase vehicle and make arrangements for vehicle transport.
- When vehicle is ready for delivery, Account Manger will request full payment on remaining balance of vehicle plus fees required to ship vehicle to its final destination.
- When full payment is received, final paperwork necessary to complete the transaction will be handled by Account Manager and client.
- Depending upon arrangements, vehicle will be scheduled for shipment.
Q. How long does the entire purchase & export process take?
A. It typically takes anywhere from 5-10 business days for the purchase transaction to complete. The amount of time necessary for export/shipment of the vehicle varies based on the country of destination; sea and/or land transportation could take from two to eight weeks.
Q. How does Worldwide Auto Wholesale locate the vehicle I need?
A. We work with a diverse, yet select group of dealers and brokers in the USA. Through these reliable and trusted partners, we are able to procure virtually any vehicle you desire - cars, light and heavy duty trucks, vans, SUV's, and motorcycles - at an extremely competitive price
If you have the need for any other type of vehicle or equipment not listed here, feel free to contact us; chances are we can get it for you.
Q. Does Worldwide Auto Wholesale locate and ship salvage too?
A. Yes we do! Just contact us with the details and we will work with you to get whatever it is you need. We have a number of suppliers with which we can do business.
Q. Is there any fee or obligation associated with requesting a quote?
A. No. There are no fees or obligations to do business with us to receive a quote. If we can't find the vehicle you want at the price you want, you can walk away at any time, no questions asked.
Q. How much do you charge for your services?
A. Our fees vary depending upon many factors. Some factors that may affect our fees include:
- Availability of vehicle requested
- Client's country of residence
- Range of services requested by client
- Special services/handling requirements
- Number of vehicles requested
- Cost of vehicle requested
You will not be charged any fees until you sign a purchase agreement.
Q. How do I pay for my vehicle?
A. After we accept your signed purchase agreement, a 50% deposit is required to initiate the purchase and then the remaining balance of all fees is due when the vehicle is ready for delivery. All payments are to be made by wire transfer. In very rare circumstances, arrangements may be made to make payment by cashier’s check or international money order.
Q. Is the deposit refundable?
A. Yes, the deposit is refundable (less a 25%) holdback for time and an expense incurred up to the point the order is place-the orders are usually place within 48 hrs of initial deposit).